Direct your children onto the right path and when they are older, they will not leave it.
The children are our future. We must teach them well and let them lead the way. The True Foundation Outreach Center is an organization that is family and community focused on the issues that so prevalently affect our At Risk Youth. We see your pain and we feel your pain and we by the Grace of God are physically, spiritually, emotionally and mentally equipped to address these issues head on. We are our brothers keeper. We are a friend to the fatherless. No matter what your religion, creed, race or color we all are hurting. We need each other to survive. In order to thrive we must first survive. We teach these necessary skills through various disciplines and community empowerment collaborations. Our mentoring sponsorship packets start at $35.00.
OUR SERVICES SERVE YOUTHS & YOUNG ADULTS AGES: 8-12, 13-16 &17-25 male and Female with any on these PROBLEMS.
Accountability Processing ; STRONGHOLDS ; Getting a Job/ Keeping it; Curses/ Roots ; Probation Sentencing; DISRESPECTFUL; Putting1st things1st; Setting your goals; Learning your True-ID#, Mentorship!
ITINERARY FOR YOUTH SENTENCING
#1 Initial Meeting of Male/Female: 25-30mins. INTERVIEW / THEIR FOCUS- Desires, Goals & Dreams: Hopefully it is Positive we can keep it in FRONT FOR A REMINDER.
#2 OUR JOB & TIME WE HAVE WITH THEM: SHOW Male/Female / TRUE IDENTITY THRU- CHRIST & Building up of Spirit man.
Go back into the System WEEKLY with Minister to Help your Brother/
PLUS Learn to Discipline your Body Through Boxing and workouts.
If the Youths are 8-17years old. Hopefully, we will have a Juvenile Jails for them to attend weekly as mentors. Also, if they are Young Adult ages 18-25 they will be expected to enter in regular Jail weekly with Our Ministers.
Hours of Services: 4pm- 8pm / Wed-Sat. Sunday 9am-12noon.
Charles Clark -662.243.3108
Morris Liddell Sr. - 662-549-5810
Kenneth Jennings- 662.889.2057
James Buzz - 662-315-4138
Boxing / Youth Ministry
#1 Calisthenics Minimum 50Push-ups 50setups, 15mins n jump rope , 15mins out wheel & Stretches
#2 Proper Stance, Approach & Jabbing ,
#3 1-2 body head Attack,
#4 inside and outside boxing
#5 Pivot/ Movements /
#6 Combinations / Combos,
#7 Bag Work/ Pad Work
#8 Sparring against another equally fit opponent ; with Head-Gear & Mouth Piece and Gloves
Believing & confessing Your True Identity n Christ.
If God has already made & created you before the foundation of this world; do you think you should check in on a Regular bases for direction in your life?
1 Thessalonians 5:23 NLT. Now may the God of peace make you holy in every way, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ comes again.
Jeremiah 1:5. Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou came forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
Psalm 139:14-16. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
I want you to know that God has taken full responsibility of what satan has done to deceive Mankind. (Male & female)
You are free moral agent whether you know it or not you can sign with God in Spirit & Righteousness or the devil with Deception & Destruction.
Deuteronomy 30:19,20. I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: That thou mayest love the Lord thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the Lord swear unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.
Simply put God has made his Words LAW & those who believe, confess and act on Jesus words Life will bare Fruits from your rising up to your lying down. You must do your part of Believing, Confession & Doing by building up your Spirit-Man Daily.
MY TRUE IDENTITY N CHRIST JESUS
1. 1 Corinthians 8:3 “But whoever loves God is known by God.”
2. Ephesians 1:4 “For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will.”
3. John 15:16 “You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.”
4. Exodus 33:17 “The LORD said to Moses, “I will also do this thing of which you have spoken; for you have found favor in My sight and I have known you by name.”
5. 2 Timothy 2:19 “Nevertheless, the firm foundation of God stands, having this seal, “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Everyone who names the name of the Lord is to abstain from wickedness.”
6. 1 Corinthians 15:22-23 “Just as everyone dies because we all belong to Adam, everyone who belongs to Christ will be given new life. 23 But there is an order to this resurrection: Christ was raised as the first of the harvest; then all who belong to Christ will be raised when he comes back.”
7. 1 Corinthians 3:23 “and you belong to Christ, and Christ belongs to God.”
8. Romans 8:7-11 “The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so. 8 Those who are in the realm of the flesh cannot please God. 9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. 10 But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness. 11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.”
9. 1 Corinthians 6:17 “But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.”
10. Ephesians 1:18–19 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, 19 and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength.
11. 1 Corinthians 12:27-28 “Now you are the body of Christ and individually members of it. 28 And God has appointed in the church first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, helping, administrating, and various kinds of tongues.”
IF U WANT CHANGE-
Initiate True Confession , COME TO GOD for HELP!!!
Get Baptized get a Fresh Start, not the end of your life you just beginning.
Romans 10: 9, 10. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
RESPEST & HONORING ADULTS.
#1 Exodus 20:12 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.”
#2 Leviticus 19:32 “You shall stand up before the gray head and honor the face of an old man, and you shall fear your God: I am the Lord.”
#3 1 Peter 2:17 Honor everyone. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the emperor.
#4 Philippians 2:3 Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.
#5 Romans 13:7 Pay to all what is owed to them: taxes to whom taxes are owed, revenue to whom revenue is owed, respect to whom respect is owed, honor to whom honor is owed.
#6 1 Corinthians 11:3 But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a wife is her husband, and the head of Christ is God.
#7 1 Corinthians 15:9 For I am the least of the apostles, unworthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
#8 1 Peter 3:7 Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.
#9 1 Peter 5:5 Likewise, you who are younger, be subject to the elders. Clothe yourselves, all of you, with humility toward one another, for “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”
#10 1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. 1 Proverbs Per Day